• Howdy, cowboy of cowgirl! Nieuw op het forum?
    Als je wilt deelnemen aan het forum heb je een forumaccount nodig. Registeer er snel een!
    Heb je al een forumaccount? Dan kun je hier inloggen.

Het Grote Bidden Topic

DeletedUser

Ik moet zeggen dat ik het wel bijzonder vind dat nog steeds niemand weet wat bidden precies doet. Elk raadsel is binnen no-time opgelost in dit spel maar dit nog steeds niet......:)

DeletedUser

Iedereen heeft hier zijn eigen mening over, maar bidden is gratis...dus waarom zou je het niet eens doen? Sommige vinden het dan tijdverlies...

Volgens mij gaat nooit iemand een degelijk bewijs hebben om te zeggen van "bidden helpt!" of "bidden helpt niet!"

DeletedUser

Ik moet zeggen dat ik het wel bijzonder vind dat nog steeds niemand weet wat bidden precies doet. Elk raadsel is binnen no-time opgelost in dit spel maar dit nog steeds niet......:)

freewilley, dat is niet waar.
de raadsels van hoe je de edele wapens krijgt zijn nog niet opgelost

DeletedUser

Daar zijn geen raadsels voor. Die moet je gewoon in een kistje vinden.

DeletedUser4891

Als je het wilt uitvogelen moet je gewoon met 100 personen 100 x een arbeid doen zonder bidden en 100x met bidden, maar niemand neemt hier de moeite voor.

DeletedUser

freewilley, dat is niet waar.
de raadsels van hoe je de edele wapens krijgt zijn nog niet opgelost

dat is wel opgelost, The West newspaper, had ik interview met Ashock, en die zei dat er voor de meeste edele wapens geen missie's zijn, alleen voor hernandos en belle starrs.

DeletedUser

ik heb volgens mij het orginele interview nog, ik zoek even.

EDIT:

First of all hello,
my name is Quirin aka Ashock and I am the active Game Designer of the West.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
1: do you play the west yourself?
Of course I play the West as I like the game and the community.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
(1,2: if so, on which worlds do you play?).
I currently play on World 8, Dakota (both german worlds) and irregularly on the beta worlds. Also I have my personal West on my laptop to fiddle around and test new stuff.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
2: how long are you a developer for The West?
I started to work for InnoGames about one and a half years ago and was since the beginning part of The West team.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
3: is this your job, or do you do other things apart from this?
Yes, this is my job and I love it. It is a full-time job with much overtime but if it is a good job you do it with a happy heart. And this I can claim for me.
Apart from The West I also work for the Licensing department as a Game Design Consultant and I am happy to announce, that InnoGames will start its first free-to-play client MMORPG called Bounty Hounds Online soon.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
4: how did you became a developer?
For me it was more of a chance meeting with one of the founders of InnoGames. We talked about my studies and I was asked afterwards if I could imagine to work as a Game Designer (at first part-time as I was still a student, later full-time). So I can claim to have drawn the right lottery ticket at the needed moment

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
5: what do you think of your job as developer and why?:
As told before, I really like my job. It never gets boring, there is always something new at the horizon and all in all in like the contact to the community. Sometimes it can be a bit frustrating but in the end I know we have one of the best communities out there Also the work with the other members of the team is very positive and rewarding though we often fight over new features but all in all we are pulling at the same rope.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
6: how long are you developer and how long would you like to continue with this?:
Well I am working for The West since the start of my career (one and a half year ago). Currently I would say that I want to continue being a Game Designer for the rest of my life. But at some point I would like to start a new project at InnoGames and design a game from day one.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
7: What are the most known thing you made? (tools, missions, clothing etc.)
Hmm acctually I was involved in everything that was released since one and a half year ago.
Though I am not responsible for the technical implementation, I am the one who made the concepts of those features and the content. I guess the most prominent features that were released by me recently are the pants and belts and the new crafting system. Also all of the quests implemented since November 2009 were written by me. But all in all it has gotten to much work for me alone so currently I am looking for a helper, so more questlines can be implemented and I have a bit more time to look into new features.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
8: do you develop other games from inno except the west?:
Currently I am only working for The West. Though as explained above I am also working for the Licensing department.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
9: do you know all the secret missions of the game?:
Yes I know them all, because i wrote them (This is not entirely true though because there were already secret quests like hernandos sword before, but I have full access to the code so at least the part about me knowing them all is true )

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
10: Is it true that every named weapon have a mission for it?:
Sorry but this is not true, currently the only way to get most of the named weapons is by finding them during jobs or in chests.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
11: Are there coming new quests for level 80?:
In the Update 1.31 we introduced new questlines for level90+ and I plan new questlines for 1.32. But I have not yet decided for which level these questlines will be designed. But I try as good as possible to fill the gaps.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
12o you know much developers from the west and do you like them?:
As stated above I know them all. As a matter of fact I am sitting with them in one room. And yes I like them though I guess I would not marry them :p We often grab a glass of beer after work or even meet on weekends for parties or other activities.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
13:do you know some dutch mods or dutch people?:
Sadly I have not much contact to the mods especially to mods of other countries. This is the part of the community manager. But I know some dutch guys and also a lot of students who continued their studies in Maastricht or Amsterdam.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
14: can you give us an exclusive screenshot of something new that you are making?:
Currently I am working on the new Achievement system which will be introduced in 1.32.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
15: what did you think of the inteview?
It was a nice interview and I guess I said to much as always...
We have a similar project in Germany called TW-Times for which I was also interviewed before so it wasn't entirely new for me.

I wish you a nice evening and good luck with your newspaper.

Ashock

het is op het duitse forum ingezonden, dus daarom staat dat zitat er.

Laatst bewerkt door een moderator:

DeletedUser

ik heb volgens mij het orginele interview nog, ik zoek even.

EDIT:

First of all hello,
my name is Quirin aka Ashock and I am the active Game Designer of the West.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
1: do you play the west yourself?
Of course I play the West as I like the game and the community.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
(1,2: if so, on which worlds do you play?).
I currently play on World 8, Dakota (both german worlds) and irregularly on the beta worlds. Also I have my personal West on my laptop to fiddle around and test new stuff.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
2: how long are you a developer for The West?
I started to work for InnoGames about one and a half years ago and was since the beginning part of The West team.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
3: is this your job, or do you do other things apart from this?
Yes, this is my job and I love it. It is a full-time job with much overtime but if it is a good job you do it with a happy heart. And this I can claim for me.
Apart from The West I also work for the Licensing department as a Game Design Consultant and I am happy to announce, that InnoGames will start its first free-to-play client MMORPG called Bounty Hounds Online soon.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
4: how did you became a developer?
For me it was more of a chance meeting with one of the founders of InnoGames. We talked about my studies and I was asked afterwards if I could imagine to work as a Game Designer (at first part-time as I was still a student, later full-time). So I can claim to have drawn the right lottery ticket at the needed moment

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
5: what do you think of your job as developer and why?:
As told before, I really like my job. It never gets boring, there is always something new at the horizon and all in all in like the contact to the community. Sometimes it can be a bit frustrating but in the end I know we have one of the best communities out there Also the work with the other members of the team is very positive and rewarding though we often fight over new features but all in all we are pulling at the same rope.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
6: how long are you developer and how long would you like to continue with this?:
Well I am working for The West since the start of my career (one and a half year ago). Currently I would say that I want to continue being a Game Designer for the rest of my life. But at some point I would like to start a new project at InnoGames and design a game from day one.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
7: What are the most known thing you made? (tools, missions, clothing etc.)
Hmm acctually I was involved in everything that was released since one and a half year ago.
Though I am not responsible for the technical implementation, I am the one who made the concepts of those features and the content. I guess the most prominent features that were released by me recently are the pants and belts and the new crafting system. Also all of the quests implemented since November 2009 were written by me. But all in all it has gotten to much work for me alone so currently I am looking for a helper, so more questlines can be implemented and I have a bit more time to look into new features.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
8: do you develop other games from inno except the west?:
Currently I am only working for The West. Though as explained above I am also working for the Licensing department.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
9: do you know all the secret missions of the game?:
Yes I know them all, because i wrote them (This is not entirely true though because there were already secret quests like hernandos sword before, but I have full access to the code so at least the part about me knowing them all is true )

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
10: Is it true that every named weapon have a mission for it?:
Sorry but this is not true, currently the only way to get most of the named weapons is by finding them during jobs or in chests.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
11: Are there coming new quests for level 80?:
In the Update 1.31 we introduced new questlines for level90+ and I plan new questlines for 1.32. But I have not yet decided for which level these questlines will be designed. But I try as good as possible to fill the gaps.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
12o you know much developers from the west and do you like them?:
As stated above I know them all. As a matter of fact I am sitting with them in one room. And yes I like them though I guess I would not marry them :p We often grab a glass of beer after work or even meet on weekends for parties or other activities.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
13:do you know some dutch mods or dutch people?:
Sadly I have not much contact to the mods especially to mods of other countries. This is the part of the community manager. But I know some dutch guys and also a lot of students who continued their studies in Maastricht or Amsterdam.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
14: can you give us an exclusive screenshot of something new that you are making?:
Currently I am working on the new Achievement system which will be introduced in 1.32.

Zitat:
Zitat von manus97
15: what did you think of the inteview?
It was a nice interview and I guess I said to much as always...
We have a similar project in Germany called TW-Times for which I was also interviewed before so it wasn't entirely new for me.

I wish you a nice evening and good luck with your newspaper.

Ashock

het is op het duitse forum ingezonden, dus daarom staat dat zitat er.

Dan snap ik niet hoe je Boones Bijl met een job kan vinden.
Maar sorry ;)
Als er geen raadsels zijn waarom die dingen op wiki dan?

Boones bijl kan je inderdaad moeilijk bij een arbeid vinden, maar dat komt door het tekort aan maximale arbeidspunten.

Die dingen op de wiki zijn er gewoon als verhaaltje.

DeletedUser

Boones bijl kan je inderdaad moeilijk bij een arbeid vinden, maar dat komt door het tekort aan maximale arbeidspunten.

Die dingen op de wiki zijn er gewoon als verhaaltje.

Dit zal misschien mogelijk zijn als je op een premiumwereld voor 500 euro aan vaardigheden en atributen koopt en dan alles op handvaardigheid en handigheid zet. En dan met behulp van de gouden set en cake en dat soort dingen nog meer arbeidspunten inbrengt. Misschien dat hij het er daarom bij zegt?

DeletedUser

Dit zal misschien mogelijk zijn als je op een premiumwereld voor 500 euro aan vaardigheden en atributen koopt en dan alles op handvaardigheid en handigheid zet. En dan met behulp van de gouden set en cake en dat soort dingen nog meer arbeidspunten inbrengt. Misschien dat hij het er daarom bij zegt?

Ik ben niet dom omdat te doen.
Misschien wou hij het gewoon verzwijgen ;)

DeletedUser4891

Die verhaaltjes enzo zijn bedacht door svcinc om ons bezig te houden, en blijkbaar is het erg goed gelukt want sommige geloven er nog steeds in. :laugh:

DeletedUser

Ik ben niet dom omdat te doen.
Misschien wou hij het gewoon verzwijgen ;)

denk het niet, als ze erachter komen en 1 community te horen gekregen heeft dat die missie's er niet waren dan krijg je al developer geen goede reputatie als je over missie's gaat liegen.

Die verhaaltjes enzo zijn bedacht door svcinc om ons bezig te houden, en blijkbaar is het erg goed gelukt want sommige geloven er nog steeds in. :laugh:

+1, de smiley maakt het af :p

DeletedUser

Vroeger kon je nog edele pro weapons vinden bij cashbattles maar die zijn ondertussen al een tijdje afgeschaft. En ik denk niet dat je pro weapons uit houten/ijzeren kistjes kan halen. En die met metaal versterkte zijn "onvindbaar" als je geen fg'er bent...

DeletedUser10466

Vroeger kon je nog edele pro weapons vinden bij cashbattles maar die zijn ondertussen al een tijdje afgeschaft. En ik denk niet dat je pro weapons uit houten/ijzeren kistjes kan halen. En die met metaal versterkte zijn "onvindbaar" als je geen fg'er bent...

Alles kan alleen is de kans bij houten en ijzeren kistjes veel kleiner:).

Bovenaan